Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Portrait Project

In this photo shoot, I was trying to communicate my friend's free spirit. She has a very boho-ish fashion style and by going to the town of Port Costa, I got to communicate her free spiritedness with the artsy, alternative personality of the town. 
To edit this picture, I first turned it to black and white. I then increased the contrast and lowered the brightness. I added some black vignetting around the edges to make her face pop out more. 
To edit this picture, I cropped the edges to make her appear larger and the main focus of the picture. I blurred the background out more in Lightroom and slightly increased the Saturation. In Photoshop, I dodged her eyes to make them lighter and stand out more.
I increased the saturation slightly on this picture.
To edit this picture, I used the brush tool in Lightroom to edit everything in the picture but my friend. I slid all the color sliders in varying directions and made the graffiti on the wall much more vibrant and colorful. I also adjusted the brightness and contrast of everything in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment